Sunday, February 13, 2011

Unspoken.

We are making some really big decisions in our house. Please be praying for us. I will elaborate as soon as I feel comfortable doing so. And believe me, I hate "unspoken" prayer requests as much as the next person (which reminds me of this hilarious video), but for now I think it's important to keep it as such.

Thank you for your prayers!!

On a separate note...I won us a free professional photo session and I'm SUPER pumped! We've never had professional pictures taken! I can't wait to have some pictures of our little family! Guess I better work on getting my butt (and the rest of my body..lol) back in shape!

3 comments:

Matt Aviles said...

That's 8 unspoken requests for you now? I don't know what they are, but someone does...just no one human.

Ashleigh said...

lol, matt...exactly.

Dan and Katie said...

Stopping to pray for you right now...