Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A few of my favorite things

Riding in the car with my windows down, my radio blaring, and singing at the top of my lungs (when Chloe's not with me, of course)

Chloe's giggles

Authentic relationships, especially with other women

Dancing (and I mean like...gettin' down with your bad self kind of dancing)

Babies

Christmas

A really great book

Laying in the sun

Feeling pretty

Watching Justin play with Chloe

Uninhibited laughter

The smell of springtime (magnolias, lilacs...)

Being at the lake with friends

Cool mornings

Being healthy (eating right and exercising)...I definitely don't do this one enough!

Talking about birth

Snuggling

Pedicures

Great food

Becoming more like Christ

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad....I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel soooo bad.

1 comment:

Lindsey Riegel said...

...I'm not in your favorite things??...that's a huge bummer. Just so happens whenever I make a list of favorite things you would be on it... I guess I AM the nicer sister after all. LOL