Friday, January 4, 2013

A year of Pictures!

Wow! It's been quite a while since I've updated this little blog.  Oops!!  I guess that's what happens when you have two precious kiddos, a husband, daycare kids, run a business, homeschool, and try to keep the house from completely falling apart every day.  Oh well...hopefully I can change that a little this year!!

My friend Katie did 365 days of pictures on facebook in 2012 and I absolutely LOVED it!! It was so fun to watch the progression of her sweet baby Felicity as well as to see what was going on daily in their life.  So, in 2013 I have decided to do the same.  I am posting the pictures to facebook each day, but I'd like to post them here too and hopefully elaborate on them a little as well as anything else going on in our lives at the moment when I have time. 

I would really like to be using my nice camera more and hopefully I will some through this challenge, but honestly, most of the pictures are probably going to come from my phone and be instagrammed.  Welcome to 2013, huh?? :P

I may sprinkle in some posts from 2012 as well because I just went through our pictures and really want to have some of those memories on here. So...basically this blog is about to get all confused. ;-) Should be fun!!

No comments: